OPATIJA, THE PEARL OF THE ADRIATIC, FOR ACTIVE PEOPLE
This package is specifically composed for active people with some free time to dedicate to themselves.
Enjoy Opatija, a charming small town founded as one of the first health resorts on the Mediterranean. It offers breath-taking views and stories told by famous people of the past and today.
Looking for sun, sea and leisure for yourself, your family or friends? Set in the centre of a charming small town of Opatija, full of breath-taking views and stories told by famous people of the past and today, the hotel especially selected for the needs of active groups as well as hedonists, features a scenic waterfront location together with decorative gardens.
Rooms here offer a variety of garden or sea views, along with every modern amenity.
For dining, you and your friends have plenty of choice. From fine dining to osteria Italian style to Choco world, you can enjoy everything from fresh, local dishes to delicious pastries and sweets.
And then, there’s the Wellness Oasis. This offers pools, saunas, baths and relaxation areas along with a full suite of face and body treatments. Or, lie back and enjoy the peace at Royal beach, the hotel’s very own beachfront on the Opatija Riviera.
The example of prices for groups in € for a week in April for 7 days, per person, are the following:
- Double room, full board, from €590
- Double room, half board, from €445
- Single room, full board, from €690
- Single room, half board, from €545
This package is specifically composed for active people with some free time to dedicate to themselves. The programme that we have in mind would be as follows:
- Morning stretching by the sea or indoors
- After breakfast – more exercises in the pool or in the hall
- Mid-day and part of the afternoon – walk on the sea promenade (12 km long) or easy mountain walks, with a guide or by yourselves (depending on the choice of the track)
- One afternoon you can visit a wine cellar in the central Istria (around 1 hour drive each way)
- One day you can take a guided cycling tour. There are two options, both for average cyclists: one is a tour on the nearby island Cres and the other is on the mountain and forest area.
The package leaves plenty of free time to satisfy your curiosity regarding the place and the surrounding area.
Book your treatment now!
You just drop us an email with your basic information via contact form on the right and we will get in touch with you to take care of all your healthcare needs.
If you wish to give us more info about number of persons or time of your stay you can write it in Notes box.
If you are not sure about details don’t worry we will contact you and guide you through the process.